Saturday, July 19, 2008

Flower Fairy Princess

A shout out to Kandice - thanks for the cool artfully enhanced photo. This is little Marsyl, age 9.

Comes at a good time, when I am needing to remember that this girl child deserves the best, and deserves kindness and respect. And I intend to see she gets that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcell
I can't tell you how awesome it was to hear your voice there on my blog. It put a smile on my face. I have been on a blogging break for a while.

So you had a rough week? The words in my writings are not up-lifting i can tell ya. If you weren't depressed before, you will be after reading my mail there. I am a striving optimist what can i say?.......not. See ya

terri said...

i love this marcell. hope that little girl gets lots of rest and sunshine in her garden...bless you dear.

di said...

Kandice this is perfect.
The expression is so you Marsyl and the color palette from hat to those umistakeable lips, what a treasure. What makes it even more is that it's from one sister to another. Priceless.

Reminds me of when I was a little girl, too, my sister and I had some pixie flower pictures, or something, I can't quite remember...but I know they weren't quite this beautiful.