
It seems that I have entered a phase of time where I am to be under a certain way of learning, a discipline from Jesus that He has been gently leading me to, now more insistent. I know the time is NOW, because I am gaining clarity, urgency and peace about it. Not that I expect it to be easy. Not at all. But Simple, yes.
I don't want to explain much, because that goes against the very strictures of the discipline. This post is to leave some breadcrumbs on this path. And just to say I am listening.
Peace.
2 comments:
Hey Marcell, i know you have your reasons in writing this blog, but i will tell you it says to me:
This photo here makes me think that God is not in the hoopla of life, He is in the quiet. Sometimes just breathing in the quiet is the hardest task to undertake because the clanging and banging of the rest of the world seems so much more real than God sometimes.
I'm just thinking out loud because that photo leaves these impressions in my mind.
oh Marcell I love you and your Southern self. you are the only light i have in the midst of all those Yankee varmints. I won't mention any names but (grumble) country music racists! Do the initials T.C. ring a bell?
Sorry bout that hillbilly blog i am probably the descendant of some incestuous union myself, but i ain't got the guts to check into all that.
May the force be with you in that boldly going where no man has gone before thing. You are my hero Marcell.
Post a Comment