Saturday, October 4, 2008

YOUNG ARTIST TAKES ON THE WEB!!

The artist is April Rose, she is 10 years old. She started drawing when she was 2. She likes to draw people and when she is older, she hopes to be a famous fashion designer and live in Paris, the fashion capital. She likes to design "street style" clothes and "cocktail dresses". She has drawn fashions for many people, and this is her first "premier" on the web! She is very excited.
Enjoy.

3 comments:

terri said...

holy cow!!! april, this totally rocks! you have a gift girl. keep doing whatever it is that you're doing. love you.

di said...

Wow April! You ARE an artist!
My eye is so drawn to this. The colors, the lines, the design has so much flair...just enough symmetry yet every part unique. That is amazing. I love how the pant legs each hit the shoes and how her body is sorta abstract but clearly striking a pose. I see the heart and love the three rays of light and wonder what the artist had in mind. I just really love this! You have a wonderful talent! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dawlink! I see you have come up with YET ANOTHER fabulous design, but then, this is no big surprise considering this is YOU we're talking about! :-) Please do let us know when your newest collection comes out, Miss April Rose - we really MUST be the first to see it!
Love you, sweetie - xoxo Kandice (and Steven, too!)