
Ok, I realized that I have been giving in to 'blogging' for an audience as opposed to just doing my thing. No more of that. Yuck-orama anyway.
So here I declare to myself - get over it already and stick to the task at hand - tell your story for yourself, for your daughter, your family, your fantastic and amazing grandchildren, for all the interesting and unique people who came before you, who have no one else to tell their story. Play to my strength, my passions, and let the rest go.
Get on with it, then.
5 comments:
Marcell, will you forgive me if i say I am happy you gave in to some "blogging"? Im jus messin witcha.
Your passion flower has inspired my new blog. I will dedicate it to you. I like that statement....."play to my strengths, my passions and let the rest go." Words to live by.
That passion flower reminds me of God. Wishing i could come close enough to inhale the very scent of His presence.
I greatly fear, that the enticing and alluring aroma's of this world have replaced my thirst for the sweet incense of my first love.
Thanks for this blog it made me think..........
do some time travel, then, Poet. Float back to that incense and let your spirit fly there.
Hey Marcell
Di said you had a can of stop it. What about that? Uh i think you better mail me a case..........
Poet - you can make your own can of "Stop It". You're from the south, I bet you can come up with a 'recipe' - hehehe.
Ha Ha Marcell
Di busted you out, i asked her which one of you came up with the "can of stop it." I said, "that sounds like something Marcell would say," i was right. Oh well, i guess i could whip up an elixir or two.......want a sample?
Post a Comment