
My three angels, 2008 April, Isaiah and Peter
Anyone who knows me for about 15 seconds will learn that I have the most beautiful and intelligent grandchildren ever born. I am so grateful for them, it is hard to explain. When my April-precious was born, it was like a clean slate for me, a message that God still had faith in me somehow, after all the mess ups, all the failures, all the pain I had inflicted and suffering I had caused, here was another chance. That could be seen as really, really risky on His part, as indeed it is. To entrust me, even at the once-removed post of grandparent, with a child as beautiful, spiritually in tune and magnificent at this little girl was a gift that changed me forever. I think I was born then. I awoke again.
Of course I adore all three and each are equally wonderful. But the initial wake up call I was graced with upon the birth of April Rose is forever lit in my memory with a incomparable glow. She is my twin flame and she, along with Isaiah, Peter and my fantastic daughter, Lauren, are one of the most important reasons I was born. I guess God loves me after all.
2 comments:
two posts in one day? are you in some kind of manic spring frenzy?
seriously, april is amazing in ever way. i love that kid. and she's lucky to have you as a grandmother. truly.
i could stare at this picture for a really long time
could they be any cuter? geez.
yeah God loves you after all.
Post a Comment