
Once again, my dear husband Mark has surprised me with his simple grace, wisdom and beauty. He is truly one of the few people I have met that is without guile.
I never would have guessed that he would enter blogworld, much less blow me away by what he offers here.
I like surprises.
Thanks, Mark.
I never would have guessed that he would enter blogworld, much less blow me away by what he offers here.
I like surprises.
Thanks, Mark.
3 comments:
really amazing marcell. you got a keeper there.
Hey i read your comment on my blog. So you know that Terri girl huh?
So you have some Southern roots? You have won my heart.
I am giving some thought to moving to NY, i live in Tn. That is a potential disaster waiting to happen. My luck i would be a marked terrorist attack. Some psycho with a bomb strapped to their chest would throw themselves off the freeway bridge and land on my car.
Or some sniper with a hillbilly vendetta would be waiting for me at the state welcome center.
I have almost single handedly been the cause of more wrecks in Tn. than i can remember. Fortunately Nathan has been in the car to take the wheel when i drift into another time zone. I am scientific proof that time travel does exist.
I have a horrible driving record here, could you see me up north? I would cause a 40 car pile up on the turnpike and the police would start showing up on my doorstep wearing white sheets, carrying burning torches chanting....hillbilly go home!
Being the sharp tack that i am i would write home to mom and dad:
Mom, Dad, i feel so welcome here just yesterday i was visited by a group of catholic choir members, they must be catholic they were all wearing these pretty white robes and carrying a cross. They must have been doing some door to door caroling. All that chanting was so beautiful, and mom it is not even Christmas. I feel so safe knowing this is such a spiritual town.
hi marcell. thanks for pointing me to mark's blog!! it is sparse and simple, but utterly beautiful & terribly profound. it strikes me as a peaceful place.
thanks for sharing.
*k
Post a Comment